Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 13, 2006

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom is an Action RPG game that was one of the launch titles of the PS3.

I got Untold Legends for free...What should i do with it?

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NukeGoBoom

When i bought my PS3 it said that it comes with a game.Becouse it was a GTA IV bundle i thought that GTA is the game.But no actually they gave Untold Legend Dark Kingdom for free.I didnt care about it and hid it.
    Now im really bored with noting left to play until i buy Burnout and get back on the Killzone multiplayer.The store doesnt want to take it back for money and i have no one to gift it to.
    So should i play it?Im craving a RPG recently but there arent any good RPGs on PS3 until White Knight or Demons Soul comes.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Put it on Goozex and let's never discuss it again.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate
    NukeGoBoom said:
    "

When i bought my PS3 it said that it comes with a game.Becouse it was a GTA IV bundle i thought that GTA is the game.But no actually they gave Untold Legend Dark Kingdom for free.I didnt care about it and hid it.
    Now im really bored with noting left to play until i buy Burnout and get back on the Killzone multiplayer.The store doesnt want to take it back for money and i have no one to gift it to.
    So should i play it?Im craving a RPG recently but there arent any good RPGs on PS3 until White Knight or Demons Soul comes.

"
    You tried valkyria chronicles dude? that game is awesome

On topic - umm why not go and throw it at a child or something -for the lulz
    NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NukeGoBoom
    OmegaPirate said:
    "NukeGoBoom said:
    "

"
    You tried valkyria chronicles dude? that game is awesome

On topic - umm why not go and throw it at a child or something -for the lulz
    "
    Thats Strategy though...Im gonna wait till that is half the regular price.
    _Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By _Phara0h_

Put it in you microwave. That will kill 10 sec.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iamjohn
    NukeGoBoom said:
    Thats Strategy though...Im gonna wait till that is half the regular price."
    Yeah, but it's the best RPG on the console and the best RPG to come out this generation.  Hands down.  Stop being a bad person and go buy it for regular price.

Also Untold Legends isn't an RPG either; it's Diablo but filled with suck.
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Ineedaname

If you've not played it there's no harm at all in trying you might like it, in the time you've taken to type here about it you could have played it a little ¬¬

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Drebin_893

I had a really good time playing this with my friend about two years ago.

We were high, but it was still hilarious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.