Avatar image for katamarivelvetfan
    KatamariVELVETfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KatamariVELVETfan

I have read most cheat guides and they tell you that after you reach the 3m barrier she is in the beach area riding a shark when you do the old lady stage. You have to get to her immediately or she dissapears.  I did exactly as the guide said but she wasnt there. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG! :(
    If you know than please tell me. Any help is appreciated.
    ''''''''''''   ''''        ''''           ''      ''      '''    '''       '''                            '''          ''''               ''''         '''     ''''
      ''''          '''''''           ''''''''''''''   ''      ''    ''''    '                                      ''''                 '''      ''        ''   '''''
      ''''       ''        '''     ''         ''''  ''     '''     '''     ''  ''                                 ''''                    ''''            ''''''

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.