Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vib-Ribbon

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 12, 1999

As the wire frame rabbit Vibri, run though obstacle courses generated by any music CD placed into the PlayStation.

Ode to Vib-Ribbon

Truckalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Truckalicious

Since that Unprofessional Friday with Vib-Ribbon I've had parts of that soundtrack stuck in my head to a ridiculous degree. Its a really good soundtrack! So in an effort to unstick this particular song from my head, I made a bass cover video of it. Not the craziest bassline by any means, but fun to play, especially with the tempo changes. So here it is! (complete with swanky flying-disc t-shirt :D)

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Quite awesome, duder! That does sound fun to play... and now that song's going to be stuck in my head for another few days, even though I never played this game before.

Truckalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.