Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

(PS4) The new update is ruining the game for me.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

Yesterday, us ps4 users got treated with the new update to Warframe. They added in this new fancy ass UI system, weapons,quests etc... For most part its cool, but now there's some more bugs. Like falling through the maps, slowdowns, freezes, but the one that really pisses me off is this...

No Caption Provided

So there's a task where you have to play a mission called breeding grounds. You have to earn points in order to gain access to buying weapons, upgrading, and obtaining new gear. Basically you really can't do nothing with your Warframe without the points. The problem is...it won't fucking move. It got to 33 and it just stopped moving for some reason. I've been playing breeding grounds over and over, but it still won't move. I don't get it at all, I've went to the Warframe forums and people have their share of problems too.

I really hope they fix this soon. If they don't then I'll have to stop playing Warframe until they do. It will be sad to not play as my ash for awhile...my ash looks smooth and clean too.

No Caption Provided

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

Breeding Grounds isn't bugged - I actually just finished it. If you look in your profile you'll see that your cumulative score keeps increasing with each run, which will increase the difficulty of subsequent runs, which eventually leads to a higher event score. The points of your team mates also plays a part though, so ideally you'll want to find a group with a big cumulative score and then stick with them for a while. I had to get up to a cumulative score of over 800 before I got an event score over 48.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought you gave up on that game after your PS4 died. Didn't you opt for a XONE?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought you gave up on that game after your PS4 died. Didn't you opt for a XONE?

I got a replacement from sony. Good thing is I had all my data stored online, which made me a happy relic. I am getting a Xone, but that's sometime into the future.

Breeding Grounds isn't bugged - I actually just finished it. If you look in your profile you'll see that your cumulative score keeps increasing with each run, which will increase the difficulty of subsequent runs, which eventually leads to a higher event score. The points of your team mates also plays a part though, so ideally you'll want to find a group with a big cumulative score and then stick with them for a while. I had to get up to a cumulative score of over 800 before I got an event score over 48.

I see.

It's at 38 now, but it seem to be going by slow. It's kinda annoying how its setup.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done.

Now the fucking thing is stuck at 38, but the glitches that I've been experiencing broke my patience. I'm not going to keep replaying the same fucking map OVER and OVER! It's bullshit I've been playing Warframe since day one with my ps4, but this update ruined everything. I deleted Warframe off my system, once they patch it I'll try it again.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I can't wait to try this on XONE. Maybe I'll keep it up for a week, or something.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I really liked Warframe but I feel like they stopped evolving the game in favor of adding more suits and more items for you to buy. At some point, you are just running down the some corridors over and over again. I mean thats most MMO's and such, but since you don't actually get new armor and most cosmetic changes for your frame cost money to buy there doesn't seem to be a point apart from seeing the numbers get higher.

Maybe they changed this since I quit a while ago. I remember the RNG being really fucked too.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic: Sorry you weren't enjoying yourself. Breeding Grounds has been a bit grindy, but for me it didn't take too long once I went on the recruitment chat and teamed up with others who'd done plenty of runs. And I felt there were enough changes in the mission as the difficulty ramped up to keep things interesting... The tumors kept getting harder to find, new and tougher enemies started appearing, larger parts of the level lacked life support (I think one run had none at all), and the hive effects got nastier (disruption fields, halved shields, etc.)

@humanity: I think they've done a decent job of adding new content, with new environments, mission types, events and new/reworked bosses. There's been some bigger changes recently though, with the addition of story quests, and the announcement that underwater environments and space combat is coming.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped playing a while ago (last event I did was Cicero) but I'm planning on coming back when the space combat is added because that looks REALLY DUMB.

iKrAzY-GoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of you guys add me on PSN-iKrAzY-GoD- i have a simular problem but im stuck at 45 points, my score was 227 then i played with a frend that had 700+ points and it jumped me all the way to 500+ points however my score thing is still at 45 please help-_-

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thunderslash: @corruptedevil: @blacklagoon: @humanity: @falserelic:

Operation Cryotic Front (Update 14.5) just finished on the PC. This event was much better than the last breeding grounds in terms of there was no grinding involved. All you have to do is reach the required 3000 of points in excavation first on 1000 points on Earth, then after which the ice planet tilset gets unlocked on Europa. I completed the event in two runs. The GB PC clan then did a run for fun and got almost double the required points for Latron Wraith in that run.

Loading Video...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By falserelic

@rapid:

I've got pass the part after I've done it solo, but it took alot of runs. Anyway I'm on a quest to get my kebrow. I found the egg(That took afew runs) and now I have to make a incubator.

Also I realized I had to do a quest in order to gain access to the market, not breeding grounds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.