Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

Do people still play Warhawk?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RE_Player1

Is it easy to find a match? I'm a Playstation Plus subscriber and since I got all the downloadable content for free I decided to pick this up for $20. The Playstation Network is currently down for me so before I started to play I just wanted to know if I bought a game that no one is on.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By FCKSNAP

There are always people playing it! The only thing is people tend to stick to the official servers. If you want to get serious about it, right now would be a good time since Starhawk seems to be ready to be announced any month now.

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BlueStriped

People still play the demo the last time I was on.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By lego_my_eggo

Warhawk is one of those games where the online will never die. you may want to hang out in the unranked servers for a little while till you get the hang of the game because all the good people tend to be in the ranked games. and you should learn to master a warhawk because whichever team owns the air in that game tends to win.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By captain_clayman
    @Snapstacle said:
    " There are always people playing it! The only thing is people tend to stick to the official servers. If you want to get serious about it, right now would be a good time since Starhawk seems to be ready to be announced any month now. "
    STARHAWK? 

oooooh my god.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I play once and a wile. 

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By csl316
    @Snapstacle said:
    " There are always people playing it! The only thing is people tend to stick to the official servers. If you want to get serious about it, right now would be a good time since Starhawk seems to be ready to be announced any month now. "
    Starhawk?  I know that this is an old post, but you got any other info on this?
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Andorski
    @csl316: The only evidence about a Starhawk game was Sony registering starhawkgame.com, which use to redirect you to their SCEE website but for some reason doesn't anymore.  Dylan Jobe, who left Incognito (makers of Warhawk) to create Lightbox Interactive, is currently working on a game for the PS3 but has yet to announce what it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.