Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warpath: Jurassic Park

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 31, 1999

Warpath: Jurassic Park delivers gigantic dinosaurs armed with razor-sharp claws and foot-long teeth face-to-face with their only equal: each other! In the end, only one can survive and rule the Jurassic Age!

Does this game deserve the remake? EA should definitely think about it!

ChulitoPojito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JP enthusiasts,

Warpath is one of those golden games from the late 90's where you get to fight ridiculously as dinosaurs.

Here is a review of it
    https://youtu.be/bsz0QK_efgk

So, besides the broken fighting mechanics, the game boasts amazing and creative roars, skins, designs and just a really fun time for a good while.
    With today's graphics the game can only improve, and if they inherit a fighting mechanic akin to Killer Instinct, I think it could return with magnificence that was a little absent in the PS1 release.

To make it even better, I think if they combined The Lost World of Jurassic Park (PS1) and Warpath together, it could turn into a really fun game with good replay value.

What do you guys think?

I wish I could tell EA to consider it....

ChulitoPojito

Macka1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could be a cool idea. Also, props on the video; I like your style :P

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You should ask Patrick Klepek.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.