Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Sports Club

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2013

Initially sold as a download-only title sold in packages of individual sports and via a day-pass for all disciplines. It updates all original Wii Sports activities (Tennis, Golf, Boxing, Bowling and Baseball) with features like online versus play, Miiverse integration and exclusively supports Wii Motion Plus remotes. Later released as a retail disc compiling all disciplines.

Wii Sports Club is out today. Anyone going to try it?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

For the 10 people that have a Wii U on here, Wii Sports Club is out today. I believe you can play the first two sports (Tennis and Bowling) free for today, then you have to buy them separately for $9.99 each or buy the 24hour pass for $1.99.

Haven't had the chance to play it yet, but just that I would see if anyone else has had a chance to play it.

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bought both Tennis and Golf yesterday(no clue why), and found that there's a real lack of people playing either online. I think I'd enjoy playing a game of golf online, but I suppose that thing is dead in the water like everything else on the Wii U. The Gamepad usage is a pretty cool addition though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.