Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Monster Hunter 3 Scans

• 62 results
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

caption
    caption

caption
    caption

caption
    caption

According to a translation by IGN, producer Ryozo Tsujimoto and director Kaname Fujioka aimed to restart the series from ground-up, filling the game with new ideas and concepts previously unexplored or not utilised enough.

Players will venture through an unexplored island, offering dense forests, mysterious caves and even underwater sections boasting full swimming controls to hunt for submerged beasts and nab some fish to be used for feeding. The water players host to the game’s main antagonist – a giant underwater dragon, the "king of the waters", that’s able to survive on land as well as in water. Players will be able to face him on either terrain depending on preference.

The title will be making a playable appearance for fans at this year’s Tokyo Games Show, from October 9th 2008.  It certainly looks impressive and clearly Capcom's biggest Wii product to date, but the question is will it be wasted on western audiences? After recently looking at  Monster Hunter G games and the second one in particular I myself have become more interested. 

If you wish to get a in depth look into the world of Monster Hunter watch the below video:

Wii Debut Trailer (could a mod raise the below video please)

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

Looks good.

Earthbounder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Earthbounder

Cool! Nice to finally hear some info on the game!

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Meh, why lock my topic, I posted it first... I think... Anyway, nevermind.
    Here's a link to the Kotaku and GoNintendo articles which have bigger scans.

All that matters is... FUCK YES, I can't wait for TGS! ^_____^

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r
    Official website opened.
    Nothing much to see yet, only a couple of decently sized city images, the rest are too small, so much so that the scans are easier to view...
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Endogene

Monster hunter, wasnt that a DS franchise to begin with?

edit: never mind

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By PufferFiz

meh im still not fond that its on the Wii. i really wanted some sick ass HD graphics to go along with hunting.

Wuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wuffi

dam MH would be amazing on ps3, one of my fav games but i wont be buying a wii

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By Dark_Link142

Wow, nice. I'm keeping my eyes on this one. Hmm...I just hope the controls aren't bad. The swimming portion seems like a potential screwup.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By brukaoru

It looks really good, but I'm sure some people will always be bitter that it's not on the PS3. Still, the visuals look really good for the Wii... Which leads me to the question of why Dead Rising looks amazingly horrid when this looks good? The Dead Rising team needs to get some help from the Monster Hunter 3 team, seriously.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emilio
    brukaoru said:
    "It looks really good, but I'm sure some people will always be bitter that it's not on the PS3. Still, the visuals look really good for the Wii... Which leads me to the question of why Dead Rising looks amazingly horrid when this looks good? The Dead Rising team needs to get some help from the Monster Hunter 3 team, seriously."
    Maybe its being done by a second party, I dunno.
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By brukaoru
    Emilio said:
    "Maybe its being done by a second party, I dunno."
    Probably, but I say they should really get some of those guys to give tips to the Dead Rising team.
    Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Black_Rose

Looks great, now if only it wasn't Monster Hunter

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Discorsi

is this game still only wii only cuz that's bullshit.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By SSbabel

i know nothing of this series, but by the look of this video i am tempted to buy it, have to have a better look into the game before i actually spend the moneu to import it.

Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nets

Not to be a troll, but what's so special about those screens? And Monster Hunter is only a hit in Japan, over here it's mediocre.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Al3xand3r

Eh, it's a new Monster Hunter with new environments and models for once and it's one of the nice looking Wii games. We can see new features for the series like the underwater hunting. Many of the new or improved features (mentioned in this interview, considering it's so early in the development, 33%) sound great also. Why does it have to do something else so special? The series is special on its own, it's hardly like anything else out there (for consoles).

As for where it's popular, what does that have to do with anything? Will people in the US or EU who want to play a good action RPG not buy it just because it's not as insanely popular there/here as it is in Japan? I think you'll find the series has a lot of fans everywhere, check gamefaqs to see how active the PSP games' boards are with people exchanging information and strategies. That's without even including the online play which made the first PS2 games popular and is making a return for the Wii. The online features alone will probably also attract the older Phantasy Star Online players too, even though the game is considerably more complex than that.

The series does get mixed reviews by the media, but most of them rate it VERY good to GREAT with a few more giving it very bad reviews (some of them mostly due to the lack of online play) and lowering its average on websites like metacritic, it's certainly not widely considered "mediocre" by any means and all new PSP releases were welcomed.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

might get a Wii for this i love the MH series

Nets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nets

What I meant by special, is everyone getting excited about the screens. I guess it's too early to say it won't be alot better than the previous games, so I'll save judgement when videos are starting to get thrown into the media.

As for this, I repeat, Montster Hunter is only a hit in JAPAN. Meaning, it would be surprising to see this have great sales in other countries. Yes, there are the hardcore/fans's of MH everywhere, but most of the sales for this game will be from Japan, and pretty bleak elsewhere, at least, that's what statistics indicate from past installments.

Yes, by mediocre I meant reviews, I didn't particularly like the game myself either (and don't know anyone particularly fond of the series either), and just doesn't have the kind of formula/gameplay/whatever you want to call it to appeal to people other than in Japan, like Halo isn't so huge in other countries.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Al3xand3r

I would say that "everyone" who gets excited would be a fan of the game's style. As for reviews, again, they're mixed, from GREAT to POOR with the average being up to 70-80 on metacritic, only taken down by a couple of extremely low scores (less than 50) by questionable sources. Again, that's with lacking the online mode for the PSP games. But anyway, I guess it's a game you either love or hate. Some people tend to only comment on stuff they love or think they'll love rather than the opposite. A few positive comments on these forums surely aren't "everyone" or close to that. And the series isn't likely to change and piss off the current fans (even if most of them are in Japan) just to appeal to the people who currently hate it so, I guess no Monster Hunter will ever be exciting to you or others,  even though you claim you know very little about the series in the first place. Maybe try and spend some time with one of the games, it might grow on you. The Wii game should be a good starting point if you're willing since it includes all those new and/or improved features and the online mode is back.

Epic_Hero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Epic_Hero7

I will most definitely try this game because I've never played any of the Monster Hunter games (THE PS2 ONES ARE RARE!)

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23  Edited By Dark_Link142

Yeah, I always wanted to try the PS2 one(s). I never did, of course. This gives a good chance to get into it.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Al3xand3r
    ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25  Edited By ArcBorealis

Say, does the scenery in the game remind anyone of TES Morrowind? Some of the town or settlement areas look like it to me.

Still, I'm excited for this. Cant wait to see more of this at TGS.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By jakob187

Looks good for a Wii game...but we've been fooled before (i.e. Red Steel).  Capcom has always made good use of the ADX and Sofdec, though.  = D  Just look at RE4.

If the gameplay is just as shallow and low on replay value as the first one was, then I'm not interested.  I really enjoyed playing the first one until I realized how limited the combat was, as well as how limited the selections of weapon/armor crafting there was.  If they could make it something as extensive as, say, Vagrant Story, then it would easily be one of my favorite games ever.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Al3xand3r

I'm sure current fans of the series disagree with your comments about how limited the games are considering the hours they put in the games to get to craft the best gear and weapons and down the toughest monsters that require not only stats but also expert playing skills... Anyway, if you aren't fond of the other Monster Hunter games I don't think this (or any other) would change your mind. It's still Monster Hunter even if it now has underwater hunting (which is apparently almost the same but with an air gauge), torches for dark areas, better AI and an improvement in the working ecosystem feel of the world.

Also, if your comments on how it looks are just for that last teaser trailer, well, considering the brief clips seen and the poor quality of the video, it could have even been FMV scenes as nothing hinted at jagged edges or low quality textures or low polycounts in order to claim visible Wii related weaknesses by stating it looks good "for a Wii game" as you did.

If on the other hand you're commenting on the whole thread's media contents then I'd say the game so far looks good, not just good "for" whatever, considering improvements can be seen even over the PC title, showing it's not the specs that limit Capcom's design for the series as they had a limitless amount available for Frontier (compared to consoles at least) but still chose not to exploit them, perhaps to keep the game's core and style intact and of course the budget and development time as low as possible, while still producing an aesthetically pleasing game.

Not every series needs realistic textures, shadowing, normal mapping, and whatever else the other systems can do and the Wii can't (to the same extent), while things like physics and AI can be more limited in their ambition by network connectivity for games that have emphasised online modes rather than system specifications, hency why Team Fortress 2 (and other such online games) has no real use of physics (other than client side ragdolls) unlike single player Source titles like, say, Half-Life 2 and its episodes. Though the AI (and most other aspects of the game, including the combat) is miles beyond most other online action RPG titles or such MMO-like hybrids (ie, PSO again) anyway.

This reminds me of how people condemn the Wii because it apparently produces a bad (by other standards) looking Tenchu as if they forget a 360 game of the series already exists and doesn't look any better, once again showing that for many titles it's all up to the studios responsible for the visuals rather than any technical system limitations. It's the same here, except we can replace 360 for PC and Tenchu for Monster Hunter. And of course this title actually looks pretty damn good.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayge_

I have like 40 hours in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the PSP and I haven't even scratched the surface. Anybody questioning a Monster Hunter game's depth needs to facepalm.jpg themselves.

As for the Tenchu comment, the differences between the Wii and 360 versions are so palpable that it's ridiculous, and considering the bland fidelity that the 360's version possessed, a huge downgrade for the Wii version is unacceptable.

And no, it's not all up to the studio. Even the best looking Wii games can't surpass last-gen Xbox games.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jakob187

I never once condemned the Wii.  I own a Wii.  That's the only current-gen console I own.  I love the Wii.  lol  I'm just saying that, in general, the Wii can do amazing graphics when people do try...but games that LOOKED good (i.e. Red Steel) weren't always quality games.

Now, to Monster Hunter:  I logged something close to 104 hours on that game, so I'm pretty sure I've got an idea about Monster Hunter.  The problem is that the AI was never anything impressive, the crafting system WAS very limited, as there wasn't a lot of armor to make, the online was almost totally barren when I was playing it, the game looked like a bowl of smashed asses and jumbled as hell with too much going on at once (in terms of color choice and design, much like you would find with the jungle beginning of Halo 3...just consistently going on).  The boss fights were your basic "sit back and learn the pattern" shit, which I'm so sick of.  Monster Hunter, to me, was a step back to the past...but the past is the past for a reason.  With the advances in AI, I want it to truly take player skill over learning patterns.  Now, granted, I only played the first one on PS2, so a lot of that stuff may have changed over time.  Above which, there weren't that many zones or places to travel in the game, and the ones that were there were extremely small and linear as hell.  The combat was rather sluggishly paced.  That's not to say it wasn't good combat, but it was very shallow combat that could've been a MILLION times better.

I'm definitely going to check out Monster Hunter 3, as my Wii library is pretty barren at the moment and I need something to loot whore with at home (as I only play Warhammer at work in order to keep my addiction from leaking over into my home life = D ).  On top of which, I'd like to see if the franchise really has progressed past what the first game was, as I've always had the feeling that Capcom would end up turning this franchise into their own Dynasty Warriors.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jayge_
    jakob187 said:
    "I never once condemned the Wii.  I own a Wii.  That's the only current-gen console I own.  I love the Wii.  lol  I'm just saying that, in general, the Wii can do amazing graphics when people do try...but games that LOOKED good (i.e. Red Steel) weren't always quality games.
    Now, to Monster Hunter:  I logged something close to 104 hours on that game, so I'm pretty sure I've got an idea about Monster Hunter.  The problem is that the AI was never anything impressive, the crafting system WAS very limited, as there wasn't a lot of armor to make, the online was almost totally barren when I was playing it, the game looked like a bowl of smashed asses and jumbled as hell with too much going on at once (in terms of color choice and design, much like you would find with the jungle beginning of Halo 3...just consistently going on).  The boss fights were your basic "sit back and learn the pattern" shit, which I'm so sick of.  Monster Hunter, to me, was a step back to the past...but the past is the past for a reason.  With the advances in AI, I want it to truly take player skill over learning patterns.  Now, granted, I only played the first one on PS2, so a lot of that stuff may have changed over time.  Above which, there weren't that many zones or places to travel in the game, and the ones that were there were extremely small and linear as hell.  The combat was rather sluggishly paced.  That's not to say it wasn't good combat, but it was very shallow combat that could've been a MILLION times better.

I'm definitely going to check out Monster Hunter 3, as my Wii library is pretty barren at the moment and I need something to loot whore with at home (as I only play Warhammer at work in order to keep my addiction from leaking over into my home life = D ).  On top of which, I'd like to see if the franchise really has progressed past what the first game was, as I've always had the feeling that Capcom would end up turning this franchise into their own Dynasty Warriors.
    "
    To be judging the series by the original one really isn't to be judging the series at all, heh.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jakob187

But see...this is why all the differing opinions are important.  I am a prime example of the type of person that should love a game franchise with the basis of what Monster Hunter promises, and specifically what it promised in the first game alone.  Nonetheless, I played it extensively waiting for something to happen...and it never did.  Now that the series is more popular, there might be more luck it getting some better online play with it, and I might enjoy it more.  

That's why I'm saying that I want to play Monster Hunter 3.  The original turned me off, but the constantly shining opinions that I see make me willing to give it a second try.

I'm not really trying to condemn the game or anything, so to say.  Just voicing that I was turned off due to the first game not being at all what I was expecting, nor holding my interest past anything further than "I really hope this is going to get better in the next ten hours".

Hell, the fact that I gave the game 100+ hours of my time should well enough show that I gave it quite a fair chance to prove something to me in the first place.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayge_

Yeah. For a long while, there was a huge Xlink Kai community for MH:F2 but it's died recently. The new PSP game will have the option of infrastructure through the PS3 itself eventually, so that should have a large community too.

I don't know about Online for the Wii version. Is that confirmed?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jakob187

If it's not, then I have again lost interest.  =  /

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jakob187

I have to say that the Wii has definitely proven it can deliver some powerhouse graphics...if used properly.  Best example:  Metroid Prime 3.  That game looks and runs smooth, and looks better than everything outside of MAYBE Chronicles of Riddick.  The Conduit is proving to be a graphical powerhouse for the Wii.  Galaxy was smooth as all hell.  Even the ports like RE4 and Okami run and look smoother than the original GC and PS2 counterparts, and RE4 looked better than almost EVERY game out from last generation.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jayge_
    Linkyshinks said:
    "
    The whole focus of the game is online.

"And no, it's not all up to the studio. Even the best looking Wii games can't surpass last-gen Xbox games."

I disagree entirely with your comment that nothing the Wii can produce, or has produced to date is of the same caliber as last gen xbox, that's quite frankly a load of rubbish, and Galaxy proves that, as will other Wii games in the future.

It is down to the skill of the developer and the resources they put into a Wii project, this game is a fine example of just what is possible when a company puts adequate resources on a Wii title. It may well be the case the only reason that they have done so is because MH is huge in Japan, but that makes no difference to this debate."
    Only if you want to think of it that way. In terms of actual power, the Xbox wasn't ever even fully realized, and its games still outshine the Wii. I know your name is in Red, but try to take off the goggles for at least a second. The hardware of the two is no comparison.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jayge_
    Linkyshinks said:
    "
    Errr, there is no goggle wearer here, what fucking difference does it make what colour my username is ?.

The raw power between the machines makes little difference between the two, like I say it is down to the skill of any developers to make do with the power that is available and to programme games inteligently and apply high quality ary in oder to compensate for lack of HD and AA and other shortcomings.."
    The developers, no matter how skillfull, are always limited by the hardware they work with.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jakob187
    Jayge said:
    "Linkyshinks said:
    "
    Errr, there is no goggle wearer here, what fucking difference does it make what colour my username is ?.

The raw power between the machines makes little difference between the two, like I say it is down to the skill of any developers to make do with the power that is available and to programme games inteligently and apply high quality ary in oder to compensate for lack of HD and AA and other shortcomings.."
    The developers, no matter how skillfull, are always limited by the hardware they work with."
    Guys, if we wanna get technical about it, we know that the GC hardware fucking outshined the Xbox and PS2 in some pretty unimaginable ways.  Just that no one did shit about it.
    Now, let's get back on topic with Monster Hunter 3.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jayge_
    jakob187 said:
    "Guys, if we wanna get technical about it, we know that the GC hardware fucking outshined the Xbox and PS2 in some pretty unimaginable ways.  Just that no one did shit about it.
    Now, let's get back on topic with Monster Hunter 3.
    "
    It was actually weaker by 300 or 400 megahertz, if I remember. And that's just processor speed. Not counting the NVIDIA card in the Xbox :-S

So uh, how do the motion controls work out?
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jayge_
    Linkyshinks said:
    "

Which is exactly why I state "make do".

Your claim that the Wii cannot surpass the quality of graphics seen is xbox game is quite simply not true. You seem to be saying so solely because of technical prowess, and that does not always equate to beautiful graphics that bring the composition together.  I have a load of xbox games that look like crap because the lack creative flair, they fufill their role well enough but they still lack that magic that makes the graphics distinctly beautiful.

It's not all about raw power, Nintendo and other developers on Wii can rival the quality seen elsewhere as long as they maintain high standards of art design in the big games."
    Games like that Mushroom thing look stunning from an art perspective. I admit that. But you can't say something "looks as good" without taking technical power into consideration. That's all I'm saying.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jayge_
    Linkyshinks said:
    "
    Technical shortcomings can be leapfrogged with intelligent design as I have said before. Take that "Mushroom thing" for instance, in that game, a Wii game with supposed weak ability, you had fur effects that far surpassed anything seen on the xbox, and even in games now on other platforms. (They look better than those seen on the current Banjo) That technique came about because of the restrictions the developers had to work within, it forced them to be creative, they were and the final effect is amazing. Nintendo and other Wii developers are building a reportoire of such techniques.

When Nintendo do finally move into the HD era these restrictions that have forced them to be ever more creative will hold them in very good stead when they do make the transition.

"
    None of the screenshots for that thing look much better than a PSP game, besides slightly better textures. You can't leapfrog technical shortcommings with intelligent design, that's just ludicrous. You can make very prominent features at the cost of other things, like framerate or detail in another section of the graphics package, but nobody will ever create anything that looks close to the 360 or PS3 on a Wii.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jakob187

Given that it's been said by Epic that a modified version of UE3 could run on a Wii without producing any shortcomings in the graphics between 360, PS3, and the Wii...as well as the fact that a modified version of Gamebryo engine (you know, OBLIVION) for Wii exists...I'm sure that people could EASILY match the graphics capability of the 360 and PS3 with a Wii.

The question is:  why would you want to?  Fuck, the Wii is rakin' in some damn dough, man.  And why?  Because the developers don't have to spend an arm and a leg to make the fucking games, like they do with the 360 and PS3.  Because of this, Wii owners are proving single-handedly that graphics are NOT nearly as important as everyone plays them up to be.

I don't care if Monster Hunter 3 looks dated.  I just care that the fucking game doesn't suck like I thought the first one did.  That's all.  =  /

Arguing graphics is such a mundane and stupid thing.  You might as well just start arguing about the graphics on your PC compared to someone's fucking Mac.

Now, please, let's get back on topic about Monster Hunter 3 with this:  what kind of improvements were made in the latter games after the first installment that I missed, and how much more significant were these changes?  I'm curious as hell because I'm more than willing to give this franchise another try if someone can honestly tell me it's worthwhile.  Fuck game reviews - I want to hear it from the people who REALLY know the game because they played it more than once.
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By weltal

I've been itching to try out Monster Hunter on the PSP for a while now. I just can't seem to work of enough interest to buy it =/

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayge_
    jakob187 said:
    "Given that it's been said by Epic that a modified version of UE3 could run on a Wii without producing any shortcomings in the graphics between 360, PS3, and the Wii...".
    "
    That's an absolute fallacy.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jakob187
    Jayge said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "Given that it's been said by Epic that a modified version of UE3 could run on a Wii without producing any shortcomings in the graphics between 360, PS3, and the Wii...".
    "
    That's an absolute fallacy."
    It's not like any of it matters, because we know that Nintendo will release the super-console in about two years or so, so whatever.  Back to topic.  I need answers, dammit!
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayge_
    Linkyshinks said:
    "

I have just given you an example where the Wii already has. It does not have the texture shader ability of a 360 or PS3 yet it can compete on the example I give.

I never said it did :/. Why have you now started to mention the 360 and PS3, I thought we were talking about the original xbox ;S
    "
    I was comparing it to current-gen prowess. I suppose that was a little confusing.

Seriously though, in relation to the game, I hope it doesn't use motion controls for all the attacks. Cooking with motion controls would be hilarious with the Cat helpers, though.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jakob187

I would hate having to whoosh-whoosh-whoosh back and forth over and over with that fucking controller in order to attack.  Cooking WOULD be fun.  Fishing too.

Earthbounder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Earthbounder

Are those really Wii screens? The game was initially developed for the PS3 so I am afraid some of those pics are still from the PS3 version of the game. I need to see some gameplay footage! :D

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Al3xand3r

They're Wii screens, it's a Wii article and it's been many months since they announced the PS3 version was cancelled, why would they show PS3 based media for this Wii piece? Not to mention that if it was this far in development for the PS3 they wouldn't have cancelled it.

Wuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wuffi

the first one was addicting as hell and I loved it, played online like every day, I wish they would just make a PS3 version with better servers and billions of items with shiny graphics instead of a crappy Wii version that i wont play.  And why dont the psp ones have online support that pisses me off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.