Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Trial Version won't register internet connection?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eric_buck

Hey this has to do with the original WoW trial but nobody is on that forum so... 

So I downloaded the trial versian of WoW at like 2:30 AM last night. I was so tired I just pressed install, saw the install started then went to bed. This morning I woke up with it apparently installed but everytime I would click it would just say "No Internet Connection". I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, and now it won't even install. When I click the icon to install it says "Unable to Connect: Please check internet connection and Firewall settings". I checked my firewall and it says that it approves of everything Blizzard. My internet connection is obviously fine. Any help?
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Why did you make another thread. You need only one. 

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eric_buck
    @The_Laughing_Man: But nobodies on the other forum.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Eric_Buck said:

" @The_Laughing_Man: But nobodies on the other forum. "

Does not matter. You only need one thread. And chances are you need to contact blizzard. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.