Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X3: Terran Conflict

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 17, 2008

X3: Terran Conflict is the culmination of the X trilogy, with a grand finale that takes us all the way back to Earth's own solar system.

Any tutorials out there?

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jams

I've had X2 and X3 and now Terran conflict for a while now and I just can't seem to get started in the game. I think I started off better in X2, but I just get lost in what to do. Are there any getting started or newbie guides out there that can help me get started with the game?

Anathem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Anathem

Check out CdrDave's X3TC tutorials on YouTube.

There's a lot to watch, but they're fantastic at showing you some of the more hidden depth in the game. Well, hidden to me at least.

Grammer cop warning: He says "turrent" and can't say the word "further" properly for some reason.

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By zor

Don't suppose if you know if he explains how to trade with your own station? I have a station (thanks for the dlc from steam) and it is making energy, but i don't understand how to transfer it to my ship so that i can trade it (i don't have any extra ships for hauling).

Avatar image for lumberingjackal
    lumberingjackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lumberingjackal

@Zor said:

Don't suppose if you know if he explains how to trade with your own station? I have a station (thanks for the dlc from steam) and it is making energy, but i don't understand how to transfer it to my ship so that i can trade it (i don't have any extra ships for hauling).

I think he covers what you're asking about in PART 10 or PART 11.

Great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.