Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

My Xbox shut down with the new update

NarcolepticBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NarcolepticBat

Whats up with that update anyway? what did it do? i got it fixed, move my harddrive to my other xbox and downloaded it. moved it back all good!

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

I think it includes the option to install Facebook and twitter, or just gets it ready for that roll out.  I dont know.  Didnt see anything pop out to me.  You know how MS likes to roll out updates before the real update comes out.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By iam3green
    @TheHBK said:
    " I think it includes the option to install Facebook and twitter, or just gets it ready for that roll out.  I dont know.  Didnt see anything pop out to me.  You know how MS likes to roll out updates before the real update comes out. "
    thats probably what they did.  i did not even think about that.
    NarcolepticBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By NarcolepticBat

Nor did i, nice eye.

Ken420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Ken420

There was a "Update FAQ: What Did This Update Do?" (or something to that effect) section on Xbox live dashboard.  It said this last update was for router support for a new type being released in November.  According to the FAQ, this was not the Facebook, Twitter, Zune, Last.fm update.

dutch42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By dutch42

yeah i figured it couldn't have been cos when i looked for the new stuff it still says 'coming soon'

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.