Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live Indie Games

Concept »

An official line of downloadable games for the Xbox 360 that were developed, peer-reviewed, and self-published by a community of indie developers using Microsoft's XNA framework.

We need characters

Th3dz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Th3dz

Ok, so help me if I'm not motivated, but honestly: Swedish winter sucks soooo hard. I just want summer to be here so bad. Anyways I've been working on some characters and the gameEngine lately and I will probably post some images in a couple of weeks. Please bare with me because making a game all by yourself takes a lot of time. I'm also studiyng 100% on the side of this so there's really no surprise if this takes longer time than expected. Sorry for the delay.
    /Erik

Th3dz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Th3dz

Ok, so help me if I'm not motivated, but honestly: Swedish winter sucks soooo hard. I just want summer to be here so bad. Anyways I've been working on some characters and the gameEngine lately and I will probably post some images in a couple of weeks. Please bare with me because making a game all by yourself takes a lot of time. I'm also studiyng 100% on the side of this so there's really no surprise if this takes longer time than expected. Sorry for the delay.
    /Erik

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

Try to make characters that equally fit well into your game's story and gameplay. If that doesn't work, get motivated by watching any movies or tv shows that have anything in common with your game. Also, try playing games similar to the one you're trying to make.

Th3dz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Th3dz

Thank you, any comments are welcome here :P
    I think I have a quite clear image of what the game should look like now, but you never know what it may develop to become.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gunswordfist

That's also true so go with the flow but make sure you go in with a strong vision. A strong vision will get you through many many problems and is the main thing that will motivate you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.