Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

BO Beta

tydro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tydro456

There is a beta for call of duty black ops, and i was told positively today by a gamestop employee when i had extra money on my edge card and pre-ordered COD BO and halo reach! They will announce it in the next trailer and the beta code to download on XBL is somewhere on the two sided poster they give you when you pre-order! I have looked for a while on it and I can find either numbers only, or words only,  but none of them have 25 characters! I didn't get an anwser as to when the trailer will be released though, sorry.
    TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By TomA

If you trust a Gamestop employee on game related topics, your a fucking idiot.

tydro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tydro456
    @TomA:
    do you have to be so rash and ignorant its not necessarily something they knew, it is what they were told and, more than likely, that were told not to say so go be a douche somewhere else.
    RoujinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RoujinX
    @TomA said:
    "If you trust a Gamestop employee on game related topics, your a fucking idiot. "

Being a dick on internet forums. Nice one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.