Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Is there any way to get 48 hour xbox live trials?

ClownDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ClownDetective

I have a couple of month gold cards, but I'm sending my xbox in for a repair tmorrow and I don't want to use those. A friend lent me his xbox for a few days though and I'm keen to try the new fifa 10 online (I just got it).

I often see threads on forums where people throw up 48 hour codes (that usually get taken up pretty quick) so I know people seem to get a ton of these from some source, but does anyone know where? thanks

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Hey man, i have a code you could try. I'll PM it to you. Got it with Bioshock 2 but already have just renewed a year of Live. But i'm here in Europe so i don't know if it would work for you if you are in Canada or the US?

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Alex_Murphy

The only place I know to get them is inside the boxes of some new games. The people who throw codes out for free are probably people who have a year or more already paid for and 48hrs are nothing to them.

ClownDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ClownDetective
    @CornontheCobbe: I'm in the uk, thanks a lot man! I guess it makes sense if they come with new games. Unfortunately I tend to borrow or buy used. Anyway thanks again *go plays fifa*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.