Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Live

Concept »

Xbox Live is Microsoft's online gaming service.

Question about M-rated XBLA games

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheFreeMan

I have a gold XBL account, but since I'm 16 I'm not able to download M rated game demos. Okay, I'm fine with that, but can I still download m-rated arcade games?

I'm asking because I'm trying to get BC: Rearmed, but I haven't put in the points yet. I could put them into the gold account but if I can't DL it I'm sort of screwed. I could put the points into the Silver account, but then I won't be able to get some of the other XBLA games I want to grab (I have some leftover points on my gold account). I noticed that I can download and play M rated arcade trial games, but that's something else entirely.

Anyways, thanks for any responses. Sorry if I wasted your time and there is a blatantly obvious answer.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

Almost certainly not, I could be wrong though. Good luck.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Unfortunately, you cannot download any M-rated material under 18. It sucks. But I am glad I foresaw that problem when I first signed up myself.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheFreeMan
    Drebin_893 said:
    "Almost certainly not, I could be wrong though. Good luck."
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Unfortunately, you cannot download any M-rated material under 18. It sucks. But I am glad I foresaw that problem when I first signed up myself. "
    To quote my favourite M rated hero:

"GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!"

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate at least knowing now.
    TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheFreeMan

Okay, so I put the points onto my gold account since I figured the extra points were worth it. My little brother was doing the actual downloading (Alien Hominid, Worms, and BC), and he decided to download BC anyways. And.....it worked, and he's playing it right now. So, I'm pretty happy, if not a bit confused.

To counter-quote the quote in my previous post:

"SHIT YEAH!"

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6  Edited By wefwefasdf

What I have learned from using the internet... if they have no way of finding your true age, always lie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.