Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

MS Employees Crash Wii U Best Buy Events To Promote Xbox One

PSB_Vam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PSB_Vam

I'll say this, I'm not going to knock on the xbox one cause I'm know it'll appeal to a certain crowd. The think is it's just not the console for me. Microsoft on the other hand has just been shooting themselves in the foot lately and the recent interview with Don Mattrick were he says "no internet, get an 360" has pissed off a lot of people I know. Anyways, whether if this is true or not..its just funny how this is just making them look desperate as hell if they feel the need to do this.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/microsoft-employees-crash-wii-u-best-buy-events-to-promote-xbox-one-14-06-2013/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587891

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thread made. It's nothing new. Many many companies do this.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Bestbuy is having Wii U events?

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I can just imagine Steve Ballmer running into stores come launch time constantly shouting "Xbox One" whilst clapping his hands. Face turned red, high blood pressure, sweating, panting, voice quivering under the stress of it all. Customers cowering behind the aisles. Kids being told not to stare at him. Middle aged men staring downwards pretending he doesn't exist. Security guards calling for FBI backup. But like a man possessed by his lord Bill Gates spirit, like a manic, street preacher, he continues to spread the word. From store to store. Across the nation.

Pachtar_Klepek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Wii U fans totally gave a shit.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Sterling

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.