Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Xbox one s only streams games at 30fps..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8d483108987
    deactivated-5c8d483108987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I might be late to party but I'm bit disappointed Xbox one s can't stream on twitch at 60fps. Even mixr is limited to 30fps.i swear didn't Xbox one use to capture clips and stream games at 60fps? Did they change the video quality after an update?

The PS4 base model can stream on twitch and YouTube at 720p 60fps which helps me avoid having to use elgato although the PS4 720p stream seems but compressed and lower but just upscaled.

To me 60fps matters for games that actually run at 60fps so viewers get the same experience

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.