Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Xone 2 million sold

• 55 results
    jgf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Its great to see that consoles are still going strong. I had my doubts when the WiiU launched and struggled to pick up sales wise. Granted next gen just started and we don't know for sure if 70M consoles are still achievable, but so far everything points in the right direction. So I'm positive we'll see great next gen games in the future - hopefully without (ok lets be real, at least less offensive) microtransactions :)

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#52  Edited By ManMadeGod

@kpaadet said:

@professoress said:

@xalienxgreyx said:

That Kinect is the biggest rip off since Movie Theater Popcorn and Printer Ink

Dance Central covered the cost of my original Kinect and then some. I have no doubts that Harmonix will justify the money I probably end up spending on the next one - pending said announcement of course.

I feel like your first sentence should end with "said no one ever", but hey if you really like dancing games more power to you.

I loved the Dance Central games on the 360. Kinect Sports was pretty fun as well so yes, some of us enjoy Kinect games.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By jasbir

well done sony and Microsoft.

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait until it releases in other countries, in Q3 2014!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sinusoidal

These numbers don't mean anything for either consoles. This just shows they were able to supply really well. Now lets talk about this same time next year.

I was under the impression that Sony had specifically stated that the 2 million units had been sold through - meaning to actual customers and not just retailers. I haven't read the XB1 article yet, so I don't know about them.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shinjin977 said:

These numbers don't mean anything for either consoles. This just shows they were able to supply really well. Now lets talk about this same time next year.

I was under the impression that Sony had specifically stated that the 2 million units had been sold through - meaning to actual customers and not just retailers. I haven't read the XB1 article yet, so I don't know about them.

Both were sold through. I think his comment means that the demand was so high that both companies are selling nearly every single unit they can produce.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.