Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

You Must Build A Boat

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 04, 2015

This block-matching game is a follow-up to Luca Redwood's 10000000.

This game makes me unreasonably angry.

SJQPersonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've never dealt with a game that drives me up the wall into anger-town so quickly. It's mostly because I do a lot of "clearing the board" to prepare for a monster, and set off a huge combo that does nothing because I havent even left the pile of ashe I just defeated. Baaahhh

schreibertyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that any combo you make should give you something, maybe just a gold bonus for combos.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, 10000000 was extremely easy, so the difficulty here is very unexpected.

Not complaining, of course. As much as I want to punch the monitor at times when the game outright screws me ("destroy ten crates with a bomb"... sure, I'll get right on tha-oh wait can't because fucking everything fucking destroys the fucking crates when I fucking do any fucking thing so that I don't fucking die trying to get ten fucking crates and a bomb), I'm really enjoying it.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@shagge: Haha, yeah, that one quest to destroy ten crates with a bomb is ridiculous. I swear I did about 5-6 reasonably long runs where the bomb item just never spawned. Whatever, I'm not mad about it, but I feel like I'm kinda over levelled a bit now, because in the process of trying to finish that quest I basically got fully caught up on hiring monsters and buying all the artifacts because I was also using the potion that makes the game tougher but gives more loot.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

There's a bug where the game locks up if you reach level VI on a stage. Hope it gets fixed soon so I can start playing again.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Ripped through the entirety of this game and then got stopped up by the last two quests or so. Not sure how many upgrades I have left to buy, but it doesn't quite seem like enough for me to get the "open six traps" quest or whatever it is. Oh well.

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By limond

@bisonhero: I have been stuck on that quest for hours now. Seen the bomb four times. One time two bombs were their. It is absolutely frustrating.

Edit: Fuck that. Two runs after I posted this I finally got it. Took 3 hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.