Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 31, 2015

A game in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise that spans five series.

Legacy of the Duelist is now on Steam

Socuteboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Socuteboss

Anyone playing this? As a fan of the Anime and the IRL card game, it's pretty neat though the controls are kinda clunky.

Fisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I played through the first (season?) on PS4. It was more nostalgia for me as I watched the show when I was a kid and got semi-into the card game when it was new in the US. I liked being able to use the character's decks but found myself leaning on a custom deck more often than not because some of the character decks are just awful. Overall, if you like the show or the card game it's a fun game with low production values and it's definitely more about the cards than anything else.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'll wait for a sale since I have nostalgia towards the Yugi Moto saga and actual cards and other games from that era. I did get a little bit in the GX era with Tag Force 2, but anything past that is beyond me, other than 'card games on motorcycles.'

Socuteboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just a minor warning, some of the classic duels come down to how good/ bad you open, because sometimes you'll open with nothing but spells and level 5+ monsters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.