Hey dudes, I made you all a giant bomb mask.

#1 Posted by rahbobo (4 posts) -

http://www.armyoftwo.com/graphicscreator/graphics/gallery#viewertabs=details&gallerytabs=everyones&sortOrder=searchResults&periodType=weekly&page=1&searchTextType=title&searchField=giant+bomb&id=8af888d8260ac12f01262e6b9c5f0989&friendId=all

This was kind of a rough first one, i'm going to keep on doing some work, but how is she looking so far?

#2 Posted by Snail (8584 posts) -
For the lazy people.

I would wear it all the time. I personally think it looks better as a shoulder pad.
#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

not bad. i agree it looks more nicer as a shoulder pad, but the mask looks good, too. 

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

That's awesome, though it'd be given kind of a worn and dirty look, so it's not quite so vibrant and doesn't stand out so much.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14054 posts) -

Pretty cool. Nice work.

#6 Posted by rahbobo (4 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero said:
" That's awesome, though it'd be given kind of a worn and dirty look, so it's not quite so vibrant and doesn't stand out so much. "
thanks, i'll put some work into that, this one i kind of wanted to be over the top and just scream giantbomb, but i'll go for a worn look too.
#7 Posted by mikeeegeee (1552 posts) -

Agreed, nice work. I'd actually like to see a mask made simply out of the GB bomb looking all lackadaisical 'n sitch. Merc-ing fools with that big goofy grin on your face would be hilarious.

#8 Edited by rahbobo (4 posts) -
@mikeeegeee said:

" Agreed, nice work. I'd actually like to see a mask made simply out of the GB bomb looking all lackadaisical 'n sitch. Merc-ing fools with that big goofy grin on your face would be hilarious. "

That is a sick idea.  I'm putting that on my to-do list.

EDIT: Here's a quick look at stuff to come.
#9 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

Neat haha

#10 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

The bomb's eyes look a tad bit off, but other then that, perfect!

#11 Posted by rahbobo (4 posts) -
@Emandudeguyperson: 
Yeah, I know they aren't like the actually logo's, but if you put them where they should be it just looks messed up because the mask has eye holes......this way it looks a bit more sinister. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.