Namco Bandai's New Teaser Page

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

After only a day after revealing what "Project K" is - Kekoro RPG, Namco Bandai have put up yet another teaser page for an upcoming RPG. The natural question is whether this is yet another Tales games, I have no idea myself, all that is known is that the page in question features a strange pattern on the background, and the URL contains the phrase "RPG_LOST"

#2 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

It's a sequel, but to what game? 

The teaser page now states "the return of that RPG"

#3 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Well what RPG IP does Namco have then, that hasn't had a sequel in a while? It can't be a long list.

#4 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I reckon it's a new Tales game 

"Solve a lost mystery," "A new adventure" and "Unknown World." In the background are images of a volcanoes and what looks like a lake.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (24284 posts) -
@Al3xand3r said:
" Well what RPG IP does Namco have then, that hasn't had a sequel in a while? It can't be a long list. "
Namco published Eternal Sonata, which hasn't had a sequel.  Though that is a very difficult game to make a sequel for.
#6 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Wow, who could have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.