Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Binary Domain

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 28, 2012

A group of international soldiers take on an army of rogue androids in this sci-fi shooter set in 2080's Tokyo.

Binary Domain will have Kinect support

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By abdo

Again like Mass Effect 3, voice commands aren't something you can't do without a Kinect. Still, the game won't be out for a long time, so who knows, they might use its other features.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By buft
    @abdo said:

Again like Mass Effect 3, voice commands aren't something you can't do without a Kinect. Still, the game won't be out for a long time, so who knows, they might use its other features.

Endwar did it without kinect and quite well too. i hate how much credit kinect is getting with all this voice stuff, let me use my fucking headset you JERKS!
    abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By abdo
    @buft: Yeah tell me about it. After Microsoft showing Mass Effect at Microsoft's presentation, someone actually said they'd buy a Kinect for it. Reminds me of the Malibu Stacy with "New Hat" from The Simpsons.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.