Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Issue joining Blades of the Darkmoon covenant

James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By James5955

Hey I have the Darkmoon Seance Ring (which I hear is also the Priest Ring that Wiki refers to). I went down to the second bonfire in Anor Londo (which I believe is the bonfire right after the two ridiculous archers?). I've been in that room before but I rolled around and destroyed most of the things in the room. I have the ring equipped but I see nothing different in the room, no hidden pathways or anything. I've tried attacking the walls and no luck, every source I checked out says the same thing. Not sure what to do or where to go to join this covenant.

This is one source I've been trying to follow: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Covenants

Edit: Nevermind found it out myself, I guess I missed out on a bonfire.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.