Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

E3 and surgery

iruga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By iruga

Well It's E3 time again which I can't wait for but  unfortunately I have surgery on my eye next Tuesday. So i am going to miss a few days of it. I just hope I'm allowed to look at monitors and watch TV. On the plus side I can take my ipod to the hospital so I can catch up on some podcasts. On another happy note I get 2 weeks off work as the world cup is going on so it's not all bad just hope my eye still works after. Wish me luck. 

iruga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By iruga

Well It's E3 time again which I can't wait for but  unfortunately I have surgery on my eye next Tuesday. So i am going to miss a few days of it. I just hope I'm allowed to look at monitors and watch TV. On the plus side I can take my ipod to the hospital so I can catch up on some podcasts. On another happy note I get 2 weeks off work as the world cup is going on so it's not all bad just hope my eye still works after. Wish me luck. 

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crono11

Good luck. Hopefully everything works out.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Good luck, I hope you will soon be able to enjoy all the sweetness that is E3!

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FunExplosions

If your eye surgery gets botched, you gotta go for a cybernetic implant. I hear auto-targeting is the next big thing.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Whats the problem with your eyes if you don't mind me asking?

iruga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iruga

I got a bumpy  cornea so i'm having a  cornea replacement. If it does go tits up they can but a red light in there I could go with a Terminator look.

Bogitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Bogitt

You only need one eye to look at monitors - just put on an eyepatch and rock the pirate look!

Edit: Oh and good luck with the operation

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.