No beast cast shown in "coming up on giant bomb" ?

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did I miss something? Are they not doing a beast cast this week? Or is it just not shown in the schedule?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravingham91: I'm almost certain it's just not showing up In the schedule. They have never missed a week.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

That Coming Soon thing isn't accurate half the time.

Avatar image for anonymous_jesse
Anonymous_Jesse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole crew left, Nuke York's a crater and the internet is being turned off. Shame, there was a good thing going.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Yeah, the coming up section is wildly inaccurate except for always pointing out UPF. Wonder why it's like that? I'm guessing they plan a lot of the content ahead of time; at least a week would be my guess. Not sure why they aren't on top of keeping that thing up to date.

Darknorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes the Beasties get notice up 2 hours early. Usually they announce a live stream by starting the live stream.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Yeah, the coming up section is wildly inaccurate except for always pointing out UPF. Wonder why it's like that? I'm guessing they plan a lot of the content ahead of time; at least a week would be my guess. Not sure why they aren't on top of keeping that thing up to date.

The editors have a rough idea of what they want to do each week but sometimes stuff gets shuffled around before we post it. So I think those guys like to keep it open rather than schedule something and then have to move the publish time. Podcasts especially are pretty variable in the time they get published in the day that they go up.

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Austin Walker's Vice.com has bought the Beastcast and is turning it into a hobby grade professional Overwatch team.

ehbunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mind it with QL's and podcasts as they aren't live but it's a bummer never knowing if I'm missing out on a GBeast stream, especially since they have had them on so many different days of the week. I end up finding myself refreshing the page way too often between 11 am and 2 pm, especially on Wednesdays and Fridays, as they often seem to do them on those days. The worst is when you finally give up and find they ended up doing a late one.

But at the end of the day I've just come to accept it, wish it could be a little better but have accepted that if they could they would.