Podcast subject tags?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I remember Dave saying that they were going to let you tag certain podcasts to say what games/people/stories are mentioned in them. Which would enable someone to find all the podcasts which talk about say Fallout.

Is this feature still in the pipeline?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Barrock

I'd absolutely love that. Would be great to finish an older game and go back and listen to what was said about it.

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skunkboy72

do this please!! At least a list of the games mentioned would be good. For some reason I always seem to miss the name and have to try to figure out what it is why they are talking about it

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Seppli

Also would love it they'd give timestamps on what happens when within the podcast, so I can skip games talk about stuff I haven't played yet, and jump to shit I really want to hear their banter about.

expensiveham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Someone brought up enhanced podcasts (with chapters, images, links, etc) in an email to the podcast maybe a year ago. Ryan said it was not worth the time. Understandable as the podcast are ~3 hours long and i think Ryan still does the editing himself.

It would be cool if there was a site feature to add some of this information with the help of the community but i don't know how useful it would be as i think the majority listen to the podcast elsewhere. What they do now works fine and the descriptions do a good enough job of letting me know what the episode is about.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crowdsourcing the tags seems like a decent idea.

My secret dream is to have complete transcripts of the Bombcasts done by a team of hardcore duders.

It'll never happen.