Xbox One or PS4?

ElNeebre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So obviously the early DLC is a plus, but with the PS4 massively outselling the Xbox One... will the PS4 become the best console to play it on?

I know that Ghosts on Xbox One is dead, no idea how the population is on PS4 though

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

Which controller do you like better and which console are your friends on? That's really what it comes down to for these games.

It will be 1080p on both Xbone and PS4 so that doesn't matter.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

2 question to answer.

What is your controller perference?

Do you have friends to play with and if so which console do they use?

Pixelrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elneebre said:

So obviously the early DLC is a plus, but with the PS4 massively outselling the Xbox One... will the PS4 become the best console to play it on?

I know that Ghosts on Xbox One is dead, no idea how the population is on PS4 though

Ghosts is dead everywhere so that doesn't much factor in.

I echo what the other two gentleman said, where your friends play.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By falserelic

Choose whatever console your leading towards more.

R_Coles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By R_Coles

@elneebre: If you like the Xbox controller go with that. I personally have trouble playing FPS on PS controllers because of the sticks. Also you are going to get early DLC.

I would not worry to much about Ghosts, most COD fans wrote off that game as the worst one in the series. Sledgehammer has used BO2 as the basis for AW multiplayer so that is encouraging. BO2 is arguably the best MP experience in COD since COD 4.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@r_coles said:

@elneebre: If you like the Xbox controller go with that. I personally have trouble playing FPS on PS controllers because of the sticks. Also you are going to get early DLC.

I would not worry to much about Ghosts, most COD fans wrote off that game as the worst one in the series. Sledgehammer has used BO2 as the basis for AW multiplayer so that is encouraging. BO2 is arguably the best MP experience in COD since COD 4.

WaW is the best dude!!

R_Coles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@baillie: Haha...you know I actually only played a few matches of WaW back in the day, so I cant say...I like what I have seen from Sledgehammer at this point though, they seem to 'get it' better than Infinity Ward. For me its def COD4 and BO2 as the best MP in the franchise...

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm getting it on both.