Combine Diddy Kong Racing 64 and DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By JackiJinx

The 64 and DS versions are essentially the same game except for a slight few things, such as hidden characters. It doesn't really make sense that they get separate pages.

Avatar image for vash_the_stampede
Vash_The_Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vash_The_Stampede

Well, you know that Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit has the same case...yet anyone who has played them both knows that they are two different experiences...I believe the same happens with Diddy Kong Racing.

Dakota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Dakota
Vash_The_Stampede said:
"Well, you know that Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit has the same case...yet anyone who has played them both knows that they are two different experiences...I believe the same happens with Diddy Kong Racing."
Um, I might be wrong but I believe that Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit are completely different games, whereas Diddy Kong on the DS was a port with a few enhancements.
Vash_The_Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vash_The_Stampede
Dakota said:
"Vash_The_Stampede said:
"Well, you know that Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit has the same case...yet anyone who has played them both knows that they are two different experiences...I believe the same happens with Diddy Kong Racing."
Um, I might be wrong but I believe that Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart: Super Circuit are completely different games, whereas Diddy Kong on the DS was a port with a few enhancements."
Well, they looked pretty similar to me...but...I might be wrong...never spent adequate time to tell you that I´m absolutely right.
Djungelurban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Djungelurban

Yeah, every Mario Kart is very different from the next. Don't give anyone any ideas.

Vash_The_Stampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vash_The_Stampede
Djungelurban said:
"Yeah, every Mario Kart is very different from the next. Don't give anyone any ideas."

Sorry 'bout that :S
Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Daniel

I don't know, some of the features in the DS that weren't in the 64 version are significant. New characters and such, and the fact they were released 10 years apart. The DS version may become "lost" in the general game releases page. Hmm...FOR NOW let's keep it separate. We can easily merge with further review. I'm closing this topic for organizing reasons, but if you have beef with my decision give me a PM and we'll discuss it further duders!