Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got a 5888 on max, woulda got higher but the reflections on the water killed me. Damn pretty game

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zeik

I downloaded the benchmark purely to mess with the Au Ra character creation, but even that was only barely tolerable. I was going to run the benchmark just to get a laugh at how shitty my computer is, but I'm pretty sure it would explode if I tried.

CrocBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeik said:

I downloaded the benchmark purely to mess with the Au Ra character creation, but even that was only barely tolerable. I was going to run the benchmark just to get a laugh at how shitty my computer is, but I'm pretty sure it would explode if I tried.

Haven't finished downloading it yet, so I don't know if the character creator will even run, but this.

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything on max running at 1920x1080 full screen, I got Very High, about 6k I think, but there was a fair amount of tearing and frames dropped. Turning down shadows, adding LoD, a couple of other hits, and it was very smooth at 1080 so I'm happy.

The section where they show off one new move for each class was awesome, even if the Summoner's animation was just "cast spell from book" like everything else. Just seeing the new islands with people fighting new enemies on them got my hype muscles quivering.

Bit disappointed with some of the Au Ra customisation. Really cool hairstyles, huge range of skin tones, fantastic animations, plus I loved the eyes with the ring around the iris. But not being able to customise scales properly, including colour, and the horn style being linked to face type, really sucks. If you want small horns you get a round face, or if you want a strong jaw you have big front horns.

SaFt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got 9431 on 1920x1080 Maximum settings.

Also, this gear looks pretty sweet.

No Caption Provided