10-23-2010: Getting into Call of Duty

ChronoGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ChronoGear

I've recently been getting into the Call of Duty games. Before, for some reason, I'd always not been interested in that series. I've played through Modern Warfare 1 and 2 now and I can say my opinion of the series has changed and I am now more likely to play more of the games. 
As for achievements, I would say "Mile High Club" definitely gave me the most trouble in the first game. Finally got it though thanks to a shotgun strategy I found on YouTube. Modern Warfare 2 was an easier and also better game, in my opinion. The achievement that gave me the most trouble was "Star 69" from getting all the stars in the Special Ops.

ChronoGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChronoGear

I've recently been getting into the Call of Duty games. Before, for some reason, I'd always not been interested in that series. I've played through Modern Warfare 1 and 2 now and I can say my opinion of the series has changed and I am now more likely to play more of the games. 
As for achievements, I would say "Mile High Club" definitely gave me the most trouble in the first game. Finally got it though thanks to a shotgun strategy I found on YouTube. Modern Warfare 2 was an easier and also better game, in my opinion. The achievement that gave me the most trouble was "Star 69" from getting all the stars in the Special Ops.