An Album a day, a Podcast a day.

Avatar image for jonathanashleymoore
JonathanAshleyMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Me and my friend got into the habit about a week ago of listening to an album, then both talking about it later on that day. I started recording these today and we are going to record and upload a podcast of our thoughts on albums each day. Today we uploaded two as we listened to double today, Kind of Blue by Miles Davis and Wrath by Lamb of God.

Me and my friend Phil are not music experts, but we are in love with music and it's all we want to talk about. If you guys have some time in the day that you are bored and just wanna listen to two guys ramble on about our thoughts on certain albums (most of the time mainstream to some extent), then by all means please listen to this. Thank you for your time.

http://jonathanmoore08.webs.com/Album%20Podcasts.htm

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By Little_Socrates

Unfortunately, this is not even close to properly mixed or edited; I tried listening to the Miles Davis one and there was so much time spent where I could hear your friend typing and speaking unintelligibly, and I could not continue. Your friend needs to be far more eloquent if you're going to use Skype, and he can't touch his computer while you're recording.

/podcast ranting over

Avatar image for jonathanashleymoore
JonathanAshleyMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yo, thank's for the feedback and so quickly. It's more just a side-thing than it is something that we were looking at from a professional angle. We just like talking about music and you're totally right in everything you said, next time I am going to up the volume on his mic because mine totally over-rode his. But seriously, thank you. If you have any more opinions on it then by all means post here or PM me.

JayDee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By JayDee

also you should each listen to a podcast and talk about that podcast.