An Introduction

gonzab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By gonzab

Hey guys, what's up? I'm not a regular around here, although I check the site often and registered really early in the site's life, but I don't participate much.

Hopefully I'll try to change that. I'm thinking of posting some thoughts about games right here, on my blog, I like to write and I like games, and hopefully I'll enjoy it and I hope others enjoy reading what I write. I'm thinking of original and fun ways of doing some reviews, but I won't submit them to the site as reviews, mainly because it will probably be very comical and easy going, not really serious. It will probably have really random stuff, and it wouldn't be very honest to submit them as reviews. So I will post them here.

These reviews will most probably be about Nintendo DS games because they are fun, it's a fun platform (my favorite, on par with PS2) and I have access to many games. (ahah you can probably guess why, I'm sorry if you don't support that but well, I buy many games anyway, if that makes you feel better)

I guess that's all for now, I'm playing SMT: Devil Survivor right now, and I'm thinking of posting some thoughts about the game.

Hope we all have some fun, and cya guys around.

gonzab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gonzab

Hey guys, what's up? I'm not a regular around here, although I check the site often and registered really early in the site's life, but I don't participate much.

Hopefully I'll try to change that. I'm thinking of posting some thoughts about games right here, on my blog, I like to write and I like games, and hopefully I'll enjoy it and I hope others enjoy reading what I write. I'm thinking of original and fun ways of doing some reviews, but I won't submit them to the site as reviews, mainly because it will probably be very comical and easy going, not really serious. It will probably have really random stuff, and it wouldn't be very honest to submit them as reviews. So I will post them here.

These reviews will most probably be about Nintendo DS games because they are fun, it's a fun platform (my favorite, on par with PS2) and I have access to many games. (ahah you can probably guess why, I'm sorry if you don't support that but well, I buy many games anyway, if that makes you feel better)

I guess that's all for now, I'm playing SMT: Devil Survivor right now, and I'm thinking of posting some thoughts about the game.

Hope we all have some fun, and cya guys around.