any good free website creator out there?

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leky1

because i tried webs.com and it just kept  stopping me from writing a review of killzone 2 with its errors that kept popping up every 5 seconds!which reminds me i could laso use some reviewers (of course i dont pay anything......)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I reckon your best bet is to get something that doesn't look absolutely terrible is start a Wordpress blog or something along those lines. Plenty of nice looking templates/layouts you can use for it that don't give you that 90's clipart feel.

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By leky1
@Khann said:
" I reckon your best bet to get something that doesn't look absolutely terrible is start a Wordpress blog or something along those lines. Plenty of nice looking templates/layouts you can use for it that don't give you that 90's clipart feel. "
cool!now just to find some volounteers to review (aldo i will to) over the internet and im rollin :)
Chipset_Seven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chipset_Seven

If you're looking for an HTML editor, for like creating a website, then nothing beats the freeware Evrsoft 1st Page 2000.
Avatar image for deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e
deactivated-59c96a6e99d9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Khann said:
" I reckon your best bet is to get something that doesn't look absolutely terrible is start a Wordpress blog or something along those lines. Plenty of nice looking templates/layouts you can use for it that don't give you that 90's clipart feel. "
This. 

Don't ever ask anyone to do web design for free. It's real work just like anything else, contrary to popular belief.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kmdrkul

Joomla is a good web browser based system that has PHP and graphical interfaces.