singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By singular

Part 4

Our heroes follow a call of distress through a portal. But that portal is unstable and space and time lose its meaning as they are going through. And so they come out at

The Heroes Arrive Too Late
the other site too late. The battle they were called to help at was over. Only the dead remain. The dead and some orcs who are plundering through the remains of those brave warriors who gave their life during battle. Without hesitation Ryan, the dwarfish warrior, throws himself at the enemy to revenge their death. After splitting the head of the last Orc with his axe he finds a little bundle that falls out of one of the orc’s pocket. He opens it and finds the hearts and brains collected by the orcs from the humans that fell on the battlefield. They are wrapped in the pages of a journal.

“Wha…? I’m a warrior, not a bookworm. Bring me enemies for my axe, not words for my eyes.” He says throwing the papers over to the one he knew likes to read. The mage Jeff.  The diary was written by someone called Atlan. In it he reports of the “Scarred” who have conquered the close by . Their plan is to weaken the old protection spell of Myth Drannor. The Mythal. He furthermore writes that he is looking for a way to enter the castle and restore the spell. The rest of the pages are unreadable because of blood stains. Suddenly…

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By singular

Part 4

Our heroes follow a call of distress through a portal. But that portal is unstable and space and time lose its meaning as they are going through. And so they come out at

the other site too late. The battle they were called to help at was over. Only the dead remain. The dead and some orcs who are plundering through the remains of those brave warriors who gave their life during battle. Without hesitation Ryan, the dwarfish warrior, throws himself at the enemy to revenge their death. After splitting the head of the last Orc with his axe he finds a little bundle that falls out of one of the orc’s pocket. He opens it and finds the hearts and brains collected by the orcs from the humans that fell on the battlefield. They are wrapped in the pages of a journal.

“Wha…? I’m a warrior, not a bookworm. Bring me enemies for my axe, not words for my eyes.” He says throwing the papers over to the one he knew likes to read. The mage Jeff.  The diary was written by someone called Atlan. In it he reports of the “Scarred” who have conquered the close by . Their plan is to weaken the old protection spell of Myth Drannor. The Mythal. He furthermore writes that he is looking for a way to enter the castle and restore the spell. The rest of the pages are unreadable because of blood stains. Suddenly…

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Is this new?

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers