Interesting...Quests & NFS MW

wgpfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By wgpfly

So I made a random post on hing ere just wondering if anyone would actually respond. I guess most of the time when I post mention a blog I get nothing. And its nice to see people actually commenting on a random persons stuff. It makes me feel a bit special a little bit. But in other news I think I am going to start using this to blog about my gaming adventures and talk about what I think of the games I am playing. 

Aside that I love the quest system here.

Currently working on: Need For Speed Underground On Black List #3.
Overall being under the weather the past few days has stumbled my progress but I plan on hopefully hitting it hard along with some school work...Maybe I can finally push thru the game this time and get the full 1000, although its due back to the rental store today.

wgpfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By wgpfly

So I made a random post on hing ere just wondering if anyone would actually respond. I guess most of the time when I post mention a blog I get nothing. And its nice to see people actually commenting on a random persons stuff. It makes me feel a bit special a little bit. But in other news I think I am going to start using this to blog about my gaming adventures and talk about what I think of the games I am playing. 

Aside that I love the quest system here.

Currently working on: Need For Speed Underground On Black List #3.
Overall being under the weather the past few days has stumbled my progress but I plan on hopefully hitting it hard along with some school work...Maybe I can finally push thru the game this time and get the full 1000, although its due back to the rental store today.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

....you know not all Blogs have to be posted on Off-Topic, but cool thread wgpffy.

wgpfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By wgpfly
@KaosAngel: Eh sorry about that. Im half awake after not feeling well for the past couple days.
YouDieJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By YouDieJoe

I had a lot of fun with this game until the ridiculous milestone and bounty requirements ruined it.