Need your opinions GB !

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

So i am in the process of editing my piece of shit drama film for college . And at the moment i have to possible Openings for the film . 
I was wondering if you could watch them both and then tell me which one is better and why . 

Before you watch the videos here is some information about the film . It is about a young guy who can make anyone do anything he wants . But there is a twist ...the more he uses it the more people hate him . So he has to come to terms with being hated for life becuase of his power . 

the film is supposed to be a light hearted drama with a semi moral message at the end . 

with that here are the two openings i have for the film . 

This personally is my favorite ^^^

They both aren't very good. But which one do you like best or feel fits best for the film . 
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I like them both for different reasons. This is actually a tough call. I like how the music in the second one isn't as boring. It makes you pay attention more. But then the music in the first one may fit the film better overall. I can't really say without seeing all of it. I don't think you can go wrong. If you like the first one, then use it.

CptPanda29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CptPanda29

Hrm... both good, second is a little better to watch cause it's more engaging, and if it's meant to be upbeat then the song is better for it too.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

I like the first video because it sets a calm ton to the video with a little cheery feeling with the hip-hop beeps or whatever you want to call them.  The second video sounds like 'HEY GUYS WE ARE IN THE 80s BABY!" kind of feel to me.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@turbomonkey138 said:
It is about a young guy who can make anyone do anything he wants . But there is a twist ...the more he uses it the more people hate him . So he has to come to terms with being hated for life becuase of his power . 
If he can make people do anything he wants he could just make people love him. 

I just untangled your twist.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turbomonkey138
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:

" @turbomonkey138 said:

It is about a young guy who can make anyone do anything he wants . But there is a twist ...the more he uses it the more people hate him . So he has to come to terms with being hated for life becuase of his power . 
If he can make people do anything he wants he could just make people love him.  I just untangled your twist. "
The more he uses his power the more people hate him .EDITED !!!!! . So he could make people like him but he can do it with one person at a time and he would make more people hate him by using it ......and i just made that up  haha xD
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@turbomonkey138 said:
Even if they have not actually met him they suddenly .

A cliffhanger!
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turbomonkey138
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @turbomonkey138 said:
Even if they have not actually met him they suddenly .
A cliffhanger! "
This is what tiredness can do to threads kids ...
therabidfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By therabidfrog

I think the first works better in both tone and style. The second opening feels like it drags on a bit more, and the footage itself seems a little too somber and sparse for the pop song in the second opening.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By turbomonkey138
@therabidfrog said:
" I think the first works better in both tone and style. The second opening feels like it drags on a bit more, and the footage itself seems a little too somber and sparse for the pop song in the second opening. "
Cheers for you feedback . I like the first one too . I think ill use that one