Trading in due to lag...

King_Bonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By King_Bonzo

I've been playing Fight Night Champion today and after four lag drenched matches I'm seriously considering trading this game in next week for Gears 3. I really don't understand how a game that has two people involved lags more than a shooter that has 32. I've traded in for this reason before, in fact last time it was EA MMA. I'm not sure if EA just suck at net coding or what, but fifa doesn't have this issue either, it just baffles me.

Also feel cheated that I got this new to access the online which has out of the blue decided to break. This could be a temporary maintenance issue I guess.

Any other Fight Night player's having similar issues?

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By winsord

I only ever played a few matches around the time it came out, but I never had lag issues in the slightest; I actually remember being impressed with how well it seemed to work. Game's been out for a good six or so months now though; maybe there's just less people playing and as a result you have to matchmake with worse connections?

King_Bonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By King_Bonzo

@Winsord: Not sure about that as I said the signal thing was at full for a couple of the matches. I agree with you though it wasn't this way when I first got it.