What time is it at your time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hardgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hardgamer

What time is it at your time? Right now in my time, it's 8:27 P.M Eastern Time.

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By DAFTPUNK
@CaLe said:
" Thread of the year material right here. "
datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By datarez

@063

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BraveToaster

I'm in parallel universe with a Bizarro astrotriforce.

FlyingRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By FlyingRat

Here it is "Stop making stupid threads time".

rflx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rflx

It's flagging time!

Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Surkov

What a dumb fucking question.

I like your threads because I can respond to them the exact same way every time. 
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Vinny_Says

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

This thread is awesome

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Dany
@CaLe said:
awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By awe_stuck

It is 20 minutes before I'm not allowed to eat time.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#11  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Well it's 1:44 a.m. where I am right now but I'm curious why you'd ask. I mean this politely but what is there to be gained from this discussion?

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gamer_152: Science
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Skytylz

No Caption Provided
napalmtrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By napalmtrees

In my time it's clobbering time.

Malphye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Malphye

Its time the orlando magic show up and force a game 6.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By super2j
@Hardgamer:oh well actually its 8:45 here. And since u posted 15 min ago, i can assume ur  in the same time zone.  Haha, wow great topic on a longitudinal based cut on the planet can group ppl together in a way that is not normally done, hence bringing forth the sterotypes and ideas we use in the other system. You see, i am in Canada, but i cannot assume u are from the same country. I do know that u are potentially in canada, which would make u my countrymen(correct spelling??). But you could easily be from the U.S or a latin country. There is no way to know for sure on my part. But because of the abscence of that knowledge i cannot not treat u as i would with a person standing infront of me. you know what i mean. If i knew u were american i have all my stereotypes and other thoughts already prepared to be applied and the same if u were canadian or any other. The anonymity of the internet offers truly the only way to get rid of prejudices, which would seem to be the opposite of what the internet truly is today for many ppl. None the less the very fact that we are grouped together based on time an arbitrary abstract concept that is constant, i can see that there is no true difference between  you and me. You are a person, same as me, here to talk about his past time and interacting with others. And what is strange is even in  this anonymity, we identify ourselves by saying where we are from or (for me personally) posting when we see others from the same group(ie country). When i see a person who identifies himself as Canadian, i am more inclined to interact with this person, i know nothing else just that, so why? 
I look forward to your response, u genius u.
Hardgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hardgamer
@Gamer_152 said:
" Well it's 1:44 a.m. where I am right now but I'm curious why you'd ask. I mean this politely but what is there to be gained from this discussion? "
No. I personally get confused with all the timing and everything. I mean, when I was once in L.A. supposedly it was around 3 or 5 PM, but now that I'm in New York City, It's around hours later. Just for the clearance of my head.
FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FourWude
@Axxol said:
" I'm in parallel universe with a Bizarro astrotriforce. "
That's because in bizzarro parallel universe every day a new astrotriforce gets created by The Question of the Day. Other threads have told The Question of the Day to stop, but it continues on anyway. 
Hardgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hardgamer
@super2j said:
" @Hardgamer:oh well actually its 8:45 here. And since u posted 15 min ago, i can assume ur  in the same time zone.  Haha, wow great topic on a longitudinal based cut on the planet can group ppl together in a way that is not normally done, hence bringing forth the sterotypes and ideas we use in the other system. You see, i am in Canada, but i cannot assume u are from the same country. I do know that u are potentially in canada, which would make u my countrymen(correct spelling??). But you could easily be from the U.S or a latin country. There is no way to know for sure on my part. But because of the abscence of that knowledge i cannot not treat u as i would with a person standing infront of me. you know what i mean. If i knew u were american i have all my stereotypes and other thoughts already prepared to be applied and the same if u were canadian or any other. The anonymity of the internet offers truly the only way to get rid of prejudices, which would seem to be the opposite of what the internet truly is today for many ppl. None the less the very fact that we are grouped together based on time an arbitrary abstract concept that is constant, i can see that there is no true difference between  you and me. You are a person, same as me, here to talk about his past time and interacting with others. And what is strange is even in  this anonymity, we identify ourselves by saying where we are from or (for me personally) posting when we see others from the same group(ie country). When i see a person who identifies himself as Canadian, i am more inclined to interact with this person, i know nothing else just that, so why? 
"
Hello there. Yes, it's true that since you live in the eastern part of Canada and that I live in New York (I'm American actually), it's indeed true that we are in the same "Time Zone" you say. I usually think something new when something popcorns my brain. Oh by the way, "Countryman" is a yes and no in my opinion. But it's alright.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#20  Edited By Tireyo
@Skytylz said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
= - D
EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By EuanDewar
@super2j said:
" @Hardgamer:oh well actually its 8:45 here. And since u posted 15 min ago, i can assume ur  in the same time zone.  Haha, wow great topic on a longitudinal based cut on the planet can group ppl together in a way that is not normally done, hence bringing forth the sterotypes and ideas we use in the other system. You see, i am in Canada, but i cannot assume u are from the same country. I do know that u are potentially in canada, which would make u my countrymen(correct spelling??). But you could easily be from the U.S or a latin country. There is no way to know for sure on my part. But because of the abscence of that knowledge i cannot not treat u as i would with a person standing infront of me. you know what i mean. If i knew u were american i have all my stereotypes and other thoughts already prepared to be applied and the same if u were canadian or any other. The anonymity of the internet offers truly the only way to get rid of prejudices, which would seem to be the opposite of what the internet truly is today for many ppl. None the less the very fact that we are grouped together based on time an arbitrary abstract concept that is constant, i can see that there is no true difference between  you and me. You are a person, same as me, here to talk about his past time and interacting with others. And what is strange is even in  this anonymity, we identify ourselves by saying where we are from or (for me personally) posting when we see others from the same group(ie country). When i see a person who identifies himself as Canadian, i am more inclined to interact with this person, i know nothing else just that, so why? 
"
Jesus christ.
babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By babblinmule
@super2j said:
"
That was..... amazing. Just..... wow.
Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lemmycaution217

The title of this thread hurts my brain.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
@CaLe said:

Anyway the era of the sword and axe is nigh, the era of the wolf's blizzard. The Time of the White Chill and the White Light is nigh, the Time of Madness and the Time of Contempt: Tedd Deireádh, the End time.
Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to go home and rethink your life.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Afroman269

Haha

Hardgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hardgamer
@Afroman269 said:
" Haha "
?
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By sweep  Moderator
I have no idea why you wan't to know the individual times of dozens of people from all over the world that you don't even know, even less so when you consider that these times are static inside their individual posts. What is the significance of a time zone over it's correspondence? I don't... what is the... can you...

In attempting to explain why this thread is dumb I have given myself a headache.

Locked.