Ex-RT "Knuckles-Dawson" Dreger, found dead in West Vancouver

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

The body of former Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter contributor, David "Knuckles Dawson" Dreger, was found at Ambleside Park in West Vancouver yesterday, according to a post by his family on the Facebook page that was set up to aid in his search.

"We are thankful that the prayers for discovery made by everyone during this time have been answered," wrote his sister, Danielle Dreger. "It is with deep sadness that we must let you all know that David's body was discovered on June 20 near Ambleside Park. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their prayers, support and compassion. David was an exceptional, bright, caring and loving young man. We consider ourselves blessed to have had him in our lives, and are comforted knowing that he is now embraced in the arms of our Lord."

David Dreger, 28, was reported missing in late May after last being seen on Sunday, May 26, in his hometown of Vancouver. His bike and helmet were found the next day in Stanley Park and, in addition to closing his Twitter and Xbox Live accounts, Dreger reportedly left his wallet, computer and phone at home. ..

Polygon: Ex-Rooster Teeth contributor found dead in West Vancouver

Unfortunately, I didn't watch any Red Vs. Blue and stuff, way back when. So I wouldn't know too much about his contributions any. RIP anyway, :(

No Caption Provided

Rooster Teeth: burnie: David Dreger Update

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

He did a lot of community videos. Quite a few of my achievements I got with his videos.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By bacongames

And so a frightening story leads to a sad ending. Here's hoping all involved will receive some comfort in knowing what happened and hopefully some justice along the way.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so a frightening story leads to a sad ending. Here's hoping all involved will receive some comfort in knowing what happened and hopefully some justice along the way.

I..do not think it was a crime...

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

holy shit

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He did a lot of community videos. Quite a few of my achievements I got with his videos.

I see. Well that certainly does make a difference with this post..

@bacongames said:

..... . Maybe, man.. I hope not, but we'll find out, unfortunately.

kkotd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bacongames said:

This...

But dude... This is why people should go for help when they're over their heads and feel over-whelmed. Maybe we're wrong and this is a huge misunderstanding, but signs don't point to a murder or a freak accident. Seriously, if anyone on here or reading this is or knows someone depressed, anxious, angry or otherwise unstable, go get help. I've been there, it's not a fun place to be, but it's not worth dying over.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By musubi

Yeah from reports he shut down a bunch of his accounts like Xbox Live and Twitter right before going missing as well as leaving behind his wallet and keys. That is classic signs of someone preparing themselves for suicide.

If it is indeed what happened then that is really sad.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah from reports he shut down a bunch of his accounts like Xbox Live and Twitter right before going missing as well as leaving behind his wallet and keys. That is classic signs of someone preparing themselves for suicide.

If it is indeed what happened then that is really sad.

Yeah all signs point to suicide. It's a very sad outcome and my heart goes out to his loved ones.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Never heard of him, but I remember seeing the posts about a missing RT member not too long ago. Shame for it to end like that.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, I didn't start following Roosterteeth until after he was gone, (and I haven't listened to the Drunk Tank for awhile, actually), so I don't really know anything about Knuckles-Dawson, but it's still sad when people decide to end it.

Avatar image for genericbadguy95
GenericBadGuy95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, holy shit. A great talent has been lost. RIP Knuckles. I didn't even know about this, I found out through the highest rated comment on their latest Let's Play. My condolences are with all his family, friends and everybody that worked at Roosterteeth.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard of RT, but didn't really know much about them. Regardless, really sad news. My prayers are with his family.

Avatar image for kristov_romanov
kristov_romanov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By kristov_romanov

I only just found out about this. How sad.

My thoughts go out to all that were close to him.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely remember seeing most, if not all, of his videos, as I tend to watch all their guide videos even if I don't have the game.

Damn.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was really hoping it wouldn't end like this. :(

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang I remember him in a bunch of the achievement hunter videos I used to watch :(

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow that's really sad. Thanks for the achievement help duder and RIP.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Burnie released a statement.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only recognize the RT name from back in 2010 when I used their videos to find all the treasure in Red Dead Redemption, otherwise I've never watched any of their work. But those RDR videos sure as hell helped me..

May he rest in peace.