#1 Posted by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

The TRUE barometer on which all system graphics are judged is how well they can capture the shittiness of Triple H's long locks. Now yes... I know Triple H has since cut his hair but they can always put in "retro" versions of him into the game. Now that 2K has the series I want to see some proper goddamn hair tech. GIMME ALL THE POLYGONS 2K. ALL OF THEM.

#2 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (952 posts) -

The PS4 can do up to 30,000 polygons.

HHH's hair will be made up of 2.

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4281 posts) -

Oh man, my excitement for next gen has truly reached new heights.

#4 Edited by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

The PS4 can do up to 30,000 polygons.

HHH's hair will be made up of 2.

Sounds about right.

#5 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -

Didn't he cut his hair off?

#6 Posted by Pr1mus (3513 posts) -

If they base it on his new hair it should look pretty realistic.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

He did but there were also like 3 versions of triple H in the last game as well. I'm sure there will be multiples in the next game.

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

@sackmanjones said:

He did but there were also like 3 versions of triple H in the last game as well. I'm sure there will be multiples in the next game.

Yeah and how long can Triple H stay wrestling? Soon there will only classic Triple H.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (13853 posts) -

@demoskinos said:
@sackmanjones said:

Yeah and how long can Triple H stay wrestling? Soon there will only classic Triple H.

He will most likely end up working a schedule like the Undertaker does now a.k.a only showing up for big events like Wrestlemania.