How is the season pass content?

chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By chronix

Has anyone grabbed the season pass with the extra story and some other stuff. I'm debating if it is worth it, and I'd like to know how the day 1 material is. I will probably go grab the game later today.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Don't get the season pass.

chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I decided against it because I could always get it later...just not sure how the current extra stuff is. If GB talks about it in a podcast, I'm probably not there yet (as I don't skip episodes and I'm several episodes behind).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

All I know is the main game has a ton of extra content outside of the main campaign and you can bet a lot of the Season Pass will center around Multiplayer stuff.

chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chronix

@humanity: If it is centered on the multiplayer stuff then I probably won't be interested.

sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By sixpin

@humanity: @chronix: It is actually centered on single player content. Right now you get a new digital trip, a tommy gun, and a new outfit for Aiden. Later there are new missions and a whole side storyline featuring one of the supporting characters as the playable character.

Neku054

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Neku054

For now all you get with the season pass is the Untouchables Pack, it brings a "Tommy" gun and the 1920s Gangster skin, and the Conspiracy Digital Trip. Maybe another extra gun? Its still missing All the pre-order skins and mission packs and the T-Bone Single player Campaign. im not sure if anythign else comes with it besides those things but possibly something multiplayer oriented or another digital trip

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone played the Bad Blood DLC?