2K15 Impressions courtesy of VGCW's Baz McMahon

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

With respect to the defacto WWE 2K15 video game journalism website IGN, @dannyodwyer and everyone else who's been covering the game and/or offering their opinions, no-one will spend as much time with the game post-release and knows WWE'13 and WWE 2K14 inside and out than Baz and if he's impressed with how the game is looking then that's good enough for me.

Baz is subject to NDA so he's limited to what he could say but he puts into enough detail why 2K15 stands up to previous games so well. Fans of the WWE games and VGCW should be excited! I might actually buy this one and try to make some half decent CAWs and have a go at fighting NXT roster members on the My Career mode.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

Everything I've heard about this game seems pretty damn positive, so I share in Baz's confusion about why they're being so damn tight lipped about it. I can't recall another WWE game with so little promotional media and info released.

DrDarkStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chaser324: I think it is more of a 2K thing. Tue NBA face recognition stuff was not revealed till very near to launch. They like to draw these things out as their was of keeping relevant buzz on their titles.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everything I've heard about this game seems pretty damn positive, so I share in Baz's confusion about why they're being so damn tight lipped about it. I can't recall another WWE game with so little promotional media and info released.

It's just how 2K does things. They didn't release anything about NBA 2k15 until like a week before launch.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GaspoweR

You know who else thinks Baz's positive impressions of the latest iteration as something to be proud about? Super-heel Jared Rea. :D