Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Generation Remix

Concept »

A term coined by J Allard referring to the current generation of gamers that demands personalization in their gaming experiences. i.e., user generated content. Games listed here must contain a feature that allows users to insert brand new content into the game, not just modify or reapply existing content.

shouldn't this concept be about games?

Ryan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ryan_

wouldn't it make more sense if this was the generation remix for games as well as people because i don't know many games that feature

"stereotype of people currently in their 20’s as hip hop hipster hippies who happen to have an extreme desire to remix and tag everything they own to look unique". 

don't you think this page should be about games like Bionic Commando and Street Fighter 4 that have been remade from old games
    Ryan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Ryan_

it would totally make sense if it were referring to games remade with better graphics but no one wants to change the blurb

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr
    Ryan_ said:
    "it would totally make sense if it were referring to games remade with better graphics but no one wants to change the blurb"
    Yeh it needs to be changed up a bit to suit that idea, or deleted for having no relevance to games.

I figured it only got through due to the J allard reference.
    Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By Hamst3r

I've fixed the blurb and the list of games to actually be relevant to the term.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.