Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Anyone having issues with client saying you dont own the game?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

so yeah, 11 or so hours before headstart, I try to log in just for funsies and the client keeps saying I dont have a GW2 key registered to my account... which i bought back in April, and played 2 of the BWEs. When I log in to account on the website it works, but if i try to log in to the forum it says:

Login Error: You do not have access to Guild Wars 2.

Good times. Over / under on me not being able to play tomorow morning (im in Europe). Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Before you say "the game isnt live" i know that, and everyone I ask says the message they get is the usual "there is no current beta running" or whatever.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By project343

This is very strange. I assume you bought it directly from ArenaNet? And bought the digital version?

They could be screwing around with some of their systems and prepping them for launch, but I'd try to contact customer service ASAP.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

@project343 said:

This is very strange. I assume you bought it directly from ArenaNet? And bought the digital version?

They could be screwing around with some of their systems and prepping them for launch, but I'd try to contact customer service ASAP.

yeah from ANet (back in april lol) and I played some BWEs so it was working. And I put a ticket in...but yeah...ticket on launch day, GL with that. Fucking sigh

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Benny

@Rhaknar: have you verified your email address?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rhaknar

@Benny said:

@Rhaknar: have you verified your email address?

how do you do that?

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Benny

@Rhaknar: Last time the client was working you could verify your email address. I would suggest trying to log into guildwars2.com and see if everything checks out there as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.