Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

High Voltage Software, Inc.

Company »

High Voltage Software is a game company that has made several games since its creation in 1993.

Two More From High Voltage On Wii (E3)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks
    No Caption Provided

High Voltage's Eric Nofsinger has confirmed two new Wii exclusives to be shown off at this year's E3 Expo. According to Nintendo Master website, the developer behind The Conduit will be showing off two new games, one of which will is said to be a "first person shooter", while the other will be completely different.

Speaking on The Conduit:
    Our goal with The Conduit was to make a game that was the most graphically impressive for the Wii. Our goal with these upcoming games is to do some things that are very, very rare, even on the 360 or PS3. Some of the things we're doing with sheer number of enemies onscreen and things like that are very impressive. We've got a demo that we'll be showing, where the average number of enemies on the screen at a given time is 65. And it goes up. There's areas where you go onto a vista and there's an incredible number of enemies.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene

I would not mind some huge sprite based battles. Doubt that they'll do such a game in 3D at least i hope not.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

One of them could well be the Conduit 2.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Don't know, maybe the 65+ enemies are for Animales de la Muerte or whatever that game's called now. I don't know why they'd state a number when we have no idea of what kind of game it is. The number means absolutely nothing as it is. It may be impressive in a painkiller style FPS (most FPS don't even try to have such a high number, as they don't need it), but it may be no less than what's merely expected in a frantic top down shooter or other action title or something. It means nothing as it is. Still, I'm eager to see what's next from these guys. Maybe they'll be the Wii's little Renegade Kid eventually (not just yet).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.