Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jun 12, 2008

In 2014, war has become so routine that it is at the core of the global economy. A rapidly aging Solid Snake picks up his gun and embarks upon his final mission in this epic tale of tactical espionage action -- the conclusion to the Solid Snake saga.

Weekly Rundown - 01/02/12-01/08/12

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Playstation 3 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    • Xbox 360 - Borderlands

Hello! Look, I played games again this week! Yay!

So, Metal Gear Solid 4. Beat it. And... it's so much fun to play, even if it did become a lot like a third-person shooter, it's still fun. But the god damned cut scenes. Especially the finale, it ends some three times. And each subsequent ending is worse, until I basically came away despising the end of that game. Still a lot of fun to play, but, man... the 1.5 to 2 hour ending cut scene is brutal.

Also played another half hour of Borderlands. Not terribly much to say yet, I'm only an hour into it and level five, so, not much is going on. Pretty fun to play, though the shooting is missing something I can't put my finger on yet. When I figure it out, I'll let y'all know.

And then... that's it. Sort of easing back into the whole video game playing thing. See y'all next week!

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Playstation 3 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    • Xbox 360 - Borderlands

Hello! Look, I played games again this week! Yay!

So, Metal Gear Solid 4. Beat it. And... it's so much fun to play, even if it did become a lot like a third-person shooter, it's still fun. But the god damned cut scenes. Especially the finale, it ends some three times. And each subsequent ending is worse, until I basically came away despising the end of that game. Still a lot of fun to play, but, man... the 1.5 to 2 hour ending cut scene is brutal.

Also played another half hour of Borderlands. Not terribly much to say yet, I'm only an hour into it and level five, so, not much is going on. Pretty fun to play, though the shooting is missing something I can't put my finger on yet. When I figure it out, I'll let y'all know.

And then... that's it. Sort of easing back into the whole video game playing thing. See y'all next week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.