Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

What was the issue Vinny experienced with his switch?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

In the podcast Vinny talked about his switch's fan was on constantly. Was that on boot or after he launched any game? I just bought a switch and I'm feeling super paranoid about mine. I can't remember what episode it was he talked about it on.

MudKatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MudKatt

Yeah, I had the same problem as Vinny when I got mine and had to look for the tweets. The fan is really loud at all times. Since I got a new switch after returning, I have not heard it get that loud even once. You could hear it clear across the room and it didn’t stop till it was turned off.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I want to say it was 100% all the time, as soon as he unboxed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.