Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX South 2015

Concept »

The inaugural PAX South took place January 23-25, 2015 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.

Royal Rumble Sunday Night of PAX

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So the Royal Rumble is going to be the last day of PAX. I starts after PAX is over. Would people be interested in meeting up to watch it?? I know Jeff and Dan mentioned it. It could be fun to get a group together and watch it, I think. Anyone for this??

Avatar image for uhohlovehascometotown
    uhohlovehascometotown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

they were worried about getting trouble. but what if they just film themselves reacting to whats going on off camera. if we're all watching the same thing then it should all work out with no one getting in trouble. but then again it might be off sync with our feed and theirs.

SkipperSonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SkipperSonne

Very interested in seeing what comes together, I guess that Dan's Twitter is the thing to follow for this. If not, we should do something unofficial.

zombie16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the first thing I thought of when I found out the Rumble would be during PAX South. Would be so awesome to get to watch the Rumble with Jeff and Dan and all you guys, I know there's been some talk over in the Penny Arcade forums about this as well. How do we make this happen? I would gladly bring my Roku if we found a place to hook it up.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I still need to watch the last one...

zombie16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightriff: If you mean the last PPV you should be able to knock it out in the next 3 days easy.

Vitalogy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Digging this up, I think I want to attempt it.

Just tossing this out there, but does anyone know of a bar that would be showing the Rumble? I know it's a specific question to ask this early, but I'd rather go watch at a bar than pay the 300 plus bucks (2 tickets plus tax) for shitty seats. I like WWE but I don't like it live compared to something like ROH.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.