Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 5

Platform »

Sony's fifth PlayStation console launched on November 12, 2020 with two models: a standard edition with a disk drive and a digital edition without.

Has anyone else in UK been sent updated from amazon saying there ps5 games coming early

shades846

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Hi all

So I just got email saying that my order of the Spider-Man ultimate edition for PS5 is going to be delivered on the 12th of November. This is odd as The PS5 is not out in the UK till the 19th of November .

What should I do with the disc I can’t use for a week.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This used to be more fun when games came with big old instruction booklets. It's just a fun case where retail wants to get paid asap and can break street date since the product can't be used yet. Enjoy making ticktock videos with it I guess.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep it waiting on your desk for when the console arrives. I don't think PS5 games are going to expire if you don't use them for a while...

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure PS5 games release worldwide on the 12th Nov.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.